Open Time: 7:00 AM - Close Time: 6:00 PM
Address: Ward 2, Sa Đec City, Dong Thap Province
Kien An Cung Pagoda, also known as Mr. Quach Pagoda, is located in the center of Sa Dec city, opposite the Cai Son canal. The temple was built in 1924-1927 by the Chinese from Fujian.
The pagoda is characterized by Chinese architecture, with the overall shape of the word Công (工) consisting of three compartments: Dong lang, Tay lang and the main hall. Tile roof consists of 3 layers, the top is tile, the middle is the tile, the bottom is the tile. The tiles were roofed in ripples of dragon and spread to the base of the waves soaring, creating a "five-crystal" tile roof. Each wavefront is a miniature palace, consisting of 6 palaces.